Newcasinoguide is a leading online casino comparison affiliate which is intended to provide information about operators offering online gaming services to players around the world. We do honest reviews about casinos and popular games, informative articles about online gaming and keep the readers up to date with relative news and offers. The information on this site is not intended for persons under 18 years of age.
We respects your privacy. Any information collected by this website will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed.
Who is responsible for my data?
We at CML are principally responsible for looking after your personal data. You should be aware that although we are principally responsible for looking after your personal data, information may be held in databases which can be accessed by other companies. When accessing your personal data, all companies will comply with the standards policy set by GDPR.
What do we use your personal data for and when do we process your personal data?
We may use your personal data to:
- Send out promotional emails relating to products and services.
- Analyze information in our systems and databases to improve the way we run our business and websites according to user preferences, to provide a better service and user experience.
- Improve and target advertisements that you receive from us.
- Register you for a chat forum or community, if we make available, in which you can provide comments.
- Meet or exercise any of our legal obligations or rights
We will only process your personal data for the purposes set out in this Section above and where we are satisfied that:
- you have provided your consent to us using the data in that way, or
- our use of your personal data is necessary to support ‘legitimate interests’ that we have as a business (for example, to improve our products, or to carry out analytics across our datasets), in a way that is proportionate and respects your privacy.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
What information is being collected?
We may process the following personal data about you:
- Date of birth
- Email address
- IP address
- Location data
- Website usage
- Personal preferences and opinions
Who do we share your personal data with?
- Our mailing application provider Aweber Systems, Inc. based in the USA, who is Privacy Shield certified as you may see here and processes personal data on our behalf;
- Our provider and host of Misshost who is compliant with GDPR as you may see here and processes personal data on our behalf;
- Our analytics service providers (Google) for their own purposes as Data Controllers. Please refer to the Google Analytics section to identify how to opt-out.
What are your options?
By using our website, you agree to the use and storage of cookies on your computer or device.
You can generally view our website without cookies, but certain parts of the website may not work properly or navigating be slower.
If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your computer or device, you can deactivate the relevant option in the system settings of your browser. You can also delete stored cookies in the system settings of your browser at any time.
For google analytics you can deactivate it using a browser add-on if you do not wish the website analysis to take place.
You can download the add-on here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=.
This add-on stores “opt-out” information on your device that serves to match up your deactivation of Google Analytics. Please note that this kind of “opt out” only leads to the deactivation of Google Analytics for the device and browser from which the opt out was activated. In addition, you may need to reactivate it if you delete cookies from your device.